Wednesday 20 February 2013

I'm back :)



Its been a while diary! Don't ask what I've been up to but 2013 has not been dull at all!

Valentines day was eventful, it promised to be a good day with good company, good food and a good time but somehow the universe had to throw its spangle in the wheel and put a pause on things. Well, I'm alive and I have my health (touch wood) so I am thankful.

The train called Life is still tooting on at a fast speed taking down anything in its path and I can't help but wonder where I'll be at the end of the year. Its only the second month in the year and already I have heard of the death of 3 Nigerian artists, the fourth one died today, all due to some illness. A lot of new businesses have opened, friends getting opportunities they have been struggling for the last year, Kim Kardashian was in Lagos couple of days ago (yawn), work is about to get crazier and 2013 is having non of my marriage phobia nonsense. I feel trapped. What is happening this year? Things are moving at an alarming rate and I don't know when its going to stop or if I want it to.

We entered Lent without my knowing, that's how bad it is. Last year I had attended mass and fasted, doing my Christian duty. I feel guilty I haven't been better this year but I will make the most out of what is left. I'll try at least. It's a good thing God is merciful, haha.

In addition to my raving rant up there, why does temptation come when you are in a relationship? Its easy to say its just this one time but from what I know, Karma is a bitch. *Doing the sign of the cross* get behind me, Satan! :D

My question for the day. Why are many people clueless about what they want in a relationship?

2 comments:

  1. Because they are not ready for it....that's why they are clueless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is now by force to enter one

    ReplyDelete

What Ije is listening to