Tuesday 30 October 2012

Video Interview: Tonto Dikeh talks about her career and the man in her life




It is no news the negative and hilarious reactions Tonto Dikeh received over the release of her singles 'Hi' and 'Itz Ova' (mainly Hi) and this sparked a cyber overload nationwide. Trust Nigerians with their bad mouth even a video was made to that effect and while I felt bad for her I couldn't help but laugh my ass off!

'Hi' unofficial video by My Backyard Crew



Unconfirmed stories of being dumped by her record label and a secret wedding to Mikel Obi, soccer star and recent owner of MMM record label was everywhere. Before that it was Wizkid. Hmmm.

Trust Tonto, she came back fierce saying she would back down and will continue making music. Much to the disappointment of most Nigerians.

Well in an interview yesterday with IrokTV, Tonto Dikeh talks about the man in her life, career and more.

This is what she had to say about her relationship

I’m a grown woman I’m not young anymore, so definitely I have someone in my life that I love…that I love to death, i love him, i love him, he makes me happy, he makes me laugh. He’s making me blush, but I can’t talk about him, that’s all  I can say.

She also said the reason she sign with KasBeats was to avoid falling like Genevieve and Omotola.

Watch the interview




Download the songs

HI
ITZ OVA

http://soundcloud.com/isourmusic/tonto-dikeh-get-high

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Ije is listening to