Thursday 20 December 2012

Life Ever After?


Google's doodle, end of the world, Brother Grimms

I have been thinking about that all night, last night. With the end of the world bull going around, yes I call it bull because I don't believe the world will end tomorrow, I found myself being sucked in that pensive mood. IF it was all true, how would I want the last page of my life to read?

Me and my thoughts are a dangerous combo so I try to stay realistic...with a touch of daydreaming to balance it all out :D I don't know how my end is going to be but I can enjoy it now till then. With family, friends, lovers and chocolate how can I not see something to look forward to or live for?

Ironically, going on Google this morning I saw that today is the anniversary of The Brothers Grimm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brothers_Grimm they are real brothers who collected folklore and popularised Cinderella, Hansel and Gretel and other fairy tales we loved growing up. I have always found Little Red Riding Hood the scariest of all the fairy tales growing up. Guess its a close representation of life...

Well, whatever the case might be I am sure that this year has been a major turning point for me, with the good and not-so-good, this is one year I will never forget because I am a changed person as a result of it. You know what I'm talking about :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

What Ije is listening to