Thursday 29 November 2012

One month. Yaaay!!



So it's been a month since I opened this blog and I have been thinking on what achievements I have made so far no matter how minuscule. I will let you know when I have the answer :p

Haha! What I can say is that I found it very 'freeing' to be able to put up whatever I felt was of interest to me and things I wanted to share with the rest of you. Be it happy, sad or idle fun. I am having a good time with this blog and I keep waiting to get bored or procrastinate my way out of blogging but it is yet to happen. This place has become a sort of comfort feel place, being cuddled on my sofa with a good read or what surrounded by my favourite sugar treats *evil grin*

To come I have some interesting sections that I will be including on the blog shortly and I am excited about this. I have had some of the most amazing people mail in contributions that really made my heart leap! Stay tuned!
Oh and maybe I should say that between the close circle of friends the number of pageviews to date, from 10 different countries, brought out a smile to my tired face because it shows that my dear ones take the time to visit my hiding place :)
Its starting to feel a little lonely though so please don't be shy to say (in Tonto Dike's voice) hi hi hi! Lol!

Lots of love
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaaay get the drinks.

    It's gonna be a party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, its definitely worth a party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Hope for a million more views

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just from you alone? I will buy you Fanta :D

      Delete

What Ije is listening to